API Digital peers openly and aggressively at each exchange point to which we connect, which presently includes:
API Digital Huntsville, AL
Telx Chicago, IL
TelX Atlanta, GA
If you would like to peer with API Digital, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
Organization name and description
Technical contact information
NOC contact information
BGP speaker IPv4 address
BGP speaker IPv6 address
Number of prefixes you will be sending
- We can currently only peer in Huntsville, Atlanta and Chicago.
- We can use BGP authentication keys if required, but no authentication is preferred.
- We require that peers announce the same routing policy at all points where they peer with us, unless other arrangements are made.
- Peers must agree to actively cooperate chasing security violations, denial of service attacks, and similar incidents.
- Peers must not abuse the peering relationship by doing any of the following non exhaustive list: pointing default, resetting next hop, selling or giving next hop to others, sending prefixes longer than /24, and so forth.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend peering if it is determined to be causing harm to the API Digital network. Peering may resume once the problem is resolved.
- We reserve the right to not peer with anyone as we see fit and to terminate any peering at any time.